Honey Filling Machine
Honey Filling Machine is manufactured by Pratik Enterprises for filling honey having the moisture content of up to 15%. This machine is manufactured by us with very high-quality material and as per the defined industry standards to meet the changing needs of the Honey industry. The Honey Filling Machine comes in both automatic and semi-automatic versions. The output of the semi-automatic machine is app 8,000 – 10,000 bottles per day and the capacity for an automatic filling machine is 15,000 to 25,000 per day. Honey filling machine manufactured by us has been tested at various levels and it requires very low maintenance. Honey filling machine manufactured by us has been tested at various levels and it requires very low maintenance. As we have customized this machine as per client’s requirements, in compliance with various industrial standards it is user-friendly – very easy to operate, compact in design and it has long durability. Read the technical specification and features of our most popular machine – Honey Filling Machine.
Features : –
- All exposed parts are of S.S. 304, matt finished to avoid any reflection for achieving the most concentration and efficiency of the operator.
- Co-Eccentric nozzles allows very quick and precise setting and making unit compact and manageable.
- Crafted S.S. holders, lapped glass as well as S.S. syringes and piston and precision built valve system for achieving very high accuracy in fill size and drip proof performance. Precise setting and accuracy can be easily adjusted on the machine itself.
- No bottle – No stoppers – No filling system.
- Easy to use control panel for operation.
- Minimum change over time, from one size of container or fill size to another.
- Machine height can be adjusted to match with other machines so as to synchronize with each other efficiently.
- Suitable for filling honey.
- The machine is available in automatic and semi automatic models.
Honey Filling Machine Technical Specifications : –
|Output Per Hour||8000 – 10,000 Bottles pr day. (Depending on the nature of liquid and its fill size or volume)|
|Power Characteristics||440 V 3 Phase 50 Hz 4 Wire System With Ac Frequency Drive|
|Fill Size||10 ml TO 5000 ml (With Help Of Extra Change Parts)|
|Net weight||600 Kgs. Max.(Without conveyor) & 650 Kgs. Max.(With Conveyor)|
|Width (W)||900 mm|
|Length (L)||1500 mm|
|Width (W)||800 mm|
|Height (H)||800 – 850 mm|
|Height (H1)||1400 mm|